- 【SEMICON JAPAN 2019】Exhibition Notice
- On December 11, 2019 (Wednesday) - 13 (Friday) to the "SEMICON JAPAN" held in TOKYO BIG SITE (West Exhibition Building, South Exhibition Building, and Conference Building) we will exhibit next-generation vacuum valves and rupture disk.
We are looking forward to your visit to our booth (No.6076:West 4 Hall).
- 【Plant Show】Exhibition Notice
- At the 32nd Plant Show (INCHEM TOKYO 2019), which will be held on November 20th (Wed) to 22th (Fri) at MAKUHARI MESSE(Chiba) and we will exhibit our mainstay products, Rupture Disk.
We are looking forward to your visit to our booth (3D-07).
- Disable TLS1.0 / 1.1 due to security enhancement
- In order to ensure the safety of customer information when our website is viewed, we decided to disable encrypted communication using TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 in sequence from November 1, 2019.
As a result, encrypted web pages cannot be viewed from devices that have older OS/web browsers that do not support TLS1.2.
We would appreciate your understanding.
- 【VACUUM2019 Exhibition】Thank you for your visit
- VTEX attended the VACUUM2019 Exhibition in PACIFIKO YOKOHAMA from September 4th(Wed) to 6th(Fri)
and exhibited Vacuum Valve, and Rupture Disk.
Thank you for your visit.
- 【VACUUM2019】Exhibition Notice
- VACUUM2019 Exhibition will be held on September 4 (Wed) to 6 (Fri) at Pacifico Yokohama (Exhibition Hall D) and VTEX will join this exhibition as a member of the Hitachi Zosen Group.
We will exhibit our mainstay products, Vacuum Valve, and Rupture Disk.
In particular, we would like to introduce you the new lineups of high vacuum gate valves and angle valves presented in the panel.
We are looking forward to your visit to our booth (V-49).
- Notice of summer holidays
- Thank you for your continuous support.
We would like to inform you that our office will be closed for a summer holiday from 10th (Sat) to 18th(Sun) of August.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding and coorperation.
- 【Semicon West 2019】 Thank you for your visit
- VTEX America Inc. attended the SEMICON WEST in Moscone Center from July 9th(Tue) to 11th (Thur) and exhibited next-generation vacuum valves that meet the "IoT, low-particle and low-vibration."
Thank you for your visit to our booth.
- 【SemiconWest 2019】Exhibition Notice
- VTEX America Inc. will be attending the "Semicon West" in MOSCONE CENTER from July 9th(Tue) to 11th(Thu) and will exhibit a new vacuum Valve for next-generation semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
We look forward to your visit at our booth No.1067.
- Website has been renewed.
- We have changed our website design to make it more easier for our customers to see our products and other information by cellphone/tablet devices.
Furthermore, security is also strengthened (use SSL all the time).
We will keep managing our website as clear and safe as ever.
- New building completed.
- We built a new valve production building for semiconductor production equipment in Tokai factory and started operation on April 1st.
We will keep doing our best to contribute future support for your requirements.
- Spring holiday shut down schedule for 2019.
- We appreciate your continuous business.
Due to the holiday period from April 27th to May 6th, our office and factory will be closing down.
We apologize for your inconvenience during this period.
- Exhibited Vacuum valves at 【SEMICON China 2019】
- V-TEX Shanghai Co., Ltd. will be attending the “SEMICON China 2019” at Shanghai New International Expo Center from March 20th (Wed) to March 22nd (Fri) and exhibit our new product of next-generation vacuum valves for the semiconductor manufacturing device.
We look forward to your visit at SEMICON China 2019.
(VTEX Booth - Hall: N1, Booth No.: 1144)
- 【SEMICON Korea 2019】 Thank you for your visit
- V-TEX KOREA Co., Ltd. attended the “SEMICON Korea 2019” from January 23rd (Wed) to January 25th (Fri) and exhibited our new product of next-generation vacuum valve for the semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
We appreciate for your visit.
- VTEX has started providing Next-generation model: "Electric True-L Motion Slit Valve".
- VTEX has developed new slit valve to meet our customer’s satisfaction for further miniaturization of semiconductor device and IoT.